Skip to main content

Asami

Asami  朝美
By: Anonymous Butterfly
Morning Beauty...
Asami was a Social Teen.
You know those teens that have friends.
That was too busy to focus on herself but, criticized people lives.
Morning Beauty  wasn’t focused on her life.
So everything for her went down hill like a car with no break.
Asami cried her eyes out …
When needed.  
Asami didn’t have anyone.
Until Asami did what was forbidden and was exial.
Deprived by those she called “family”.

This is Morning Beauty...
Asami was trying to be an Matured Teen,you know those who change for the better.
Asami Striving to become the best.
She was trying her best even though she was looking for support she didn't have.
Asami needed support like how tree trunk needs its roots to get its nutrients.
Morning Beauty in the moment too Looking for
Love, Money and Happiness.
Asami instead of finding all those qualities found…
Paranoia and Monsters.
Asami had lots of fantasies.
Asami consumed her fantasies.
Lived her fantasies.
Conceived paranoia!
Asami had days that she didn’t eat, sleep, or do anything.
Asami got a message with pain!
While she passed out just saw a blur and remembered
Tachidomaru na.

Conceiving Paranoia...
Asami woke up and was in a Medical Center.
Caretakers gave her herbs to drink.
Asami was diagnosed with Two Monsters.
Asami went into shock.
Sitting on the hammock asked herself the question…
WHY ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS.
Asami had no response to that thoughtful question.
Well Asami got treated for those Monsters.
 
Cured from the Monsters...
Asami had shock and concern for herself for the first time in years.
As time went on…
Asami had talks with herself.
Asami taught herself self love.
Asami told her self this Tachidomaru na.
Positivity.
Encouraged herself to do good.
Asami felt like a Cherry Blossom in the  sunlight.

Happiness was in the air...
Asami still remember those memories.
Asami thinks of all that and it brings those feeling back.
Asami now expects more.
Morning Beauty followed her own dictum.’
Which is  She wants to be a “True Shinobi.”
Asami was a Leaf village geek &
She wanted  the best.
Asami was and still is a hard worker!
But…….

Asami slacked when thing didn’t go as planned.
Asami saw a situation where her own village was invaded.
Asami was exiled again.
All she could see is herself go through a cycle
That she didn't understand.
Asami died inside. Felt like a tree without leaves lonely.
They say the that loneliness can be someones key to go crazy.
Asami worthless and alone.
Was a plate.
Empty.

Positivity and Happiness

Asami a nomadic female moved from village to village.
While she walked every village she was asking herself
How can I be in peace with myself?
She sat on the ground.
Asami remembered
How green it was an evergreen color
That reminded her of calmness.
So she found her own village.
Village hidden in the Chakara.
May ask “ What's that?”.
Asami finally had control of something.
Asami had talks with herself.
In her own village.
Asami encouraged herself to love herself.
Love life even though is hard.
Love others.
Asami ment…
あなた自身と笑顔を信じ続ける
Keep believing in Yourself and Smile



By: Yarlyn Hernandez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2012

Dear 2012, You was a great year. I remember when Dad and Big Brother was out having a good time. I met my half brother. Jordi i remember like it was yesterday we talked about everything. He is still a year older than me. I finally had a sibling that was around my age. In that same year I remember when my dad was still out and free. I remember that we were living in the same address. Summers would be nice and comfy and I wouldn't have to be from couch to couch. In 2012 I remember that I  didn't have to work. I was living like a princess. Daddy just asked " What you Want? You know what just take it the world is yours." I was my fathers favorite little girl. I was the youngest after all. My older Brother Sliverio was my father figure yet. He took a big role in Being there while i was going through school. My Dad and My Brother's really were my Heart and Soul wrapped in a big Cloth. My life revolved around them. Even though they risked their life and they didn't

Melting

Melting. Melting. My heart is like a ice burg it just drips in sorrow. Sorrow was a new thing that happen to me.  It was like a new persona in me.  My Heart was like a ice burg it just drops in Tears. Sad enough as I was so sad at the time that face with no expression. My heart would look at the dark shadow covering it it. Looked like the Grinch's Heart in cracks but still whole. Melting in my soul. Melting. JUST MELTING. My heart was a ice burg in the sun. Depression in glee looked at my face and said HI Imbecile. Depression was a Black sheet that covered my face. I covered my face in sorrow. Oh yes i was a Ice burg melting in sorrow sadness. I Saw the darkness take over me. Told me end this. You'll be happy. Go through that little door. My heart couldn't take it. Melting and I'm Melting.

Blank

Blank You don't believe. Why not believe? How can you believe? If you have nothing to believe in! I can't believe in nothing but that I had a light soul. I was a person who didn't gain much feeling towards myself. I was a person who was looked at differently.  My whole family called me '' Special". How though?  Is it because I say much. At a young age I Felt like I had an inner soul. My soul wave link would communicate! Tell me what to do. What to say. The inner soul would even call me " Retarded ". Question was I really am i what that should really tells me? As time went on I started school! Soul wave links... were kind of Stronger! Is like I attracted the children in school towards me. In school children made fun of e called me " Wolf .    I was a overly hairy girl. I wasn't happy with myself I was just a girl who was made fun of in school and at home. Yarlyn was just a sad child she was child. She never had her head