Skip to main content

why life treated you this way?

Why life treated you that way? 

Life is a hell whole for you huh
Look at you life just done with nothing but
negativity.
Why talk about either of us. 
We pure like a
Rose in water. 
Doesn't have any regrets even though humans have 
regrets. 
Remember when you made fun of me. 
Remember when you told me that I wasn't worth anything.
When my words would clap back at me like a Fire Cracker.
Then the situation happened... When you went against me and your mother. 
Especially when we cared when nobody did. 
Your choices made you look stupid.
When I told you I was going to be better.
I proved it to you made you look stupid. 
I made sure you wasn't going to provide for me anymore. 
You made me feel like anything.
I was just 16 I got a whole job at a fast restaurant
Working long nights I didn't have any kids
Got me all I want. 
Got me a life with great vibe.
Worked long nights to do what you did
Provided for my great queen my mother 
Took my families side like I always do.
You just left and forgot called and forgot
You was like a ninja in the mist appeared when you were not needed.
You only wanted money.
Money that was out was sucked dry by you
That's why we don't have no pace to go because you took it all
Selfish.
We gone through to much that's why they say nothing last forever son. 
You thought you was going to bribe me forever. 
You must've lost it and I can't never and ever stand that.
We going through it but you look at me now like a prize.
Don't what you could've done.
Graduating
College
No children
Becoming something.
Being the person who i always wanted to be.
Doing something I always wanted  to do prove you wrong.
Make you stand on your wrong.
Show you my Diploma and make you get on your knees and say sorry.
I can't believe I called you brother.
Now your just a Friend that's never in my mind
No longer a person i should make smile.
GOODBYE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2012

Dear 2012, You was a great year. I remember when Dad and Big Brother was out having a good time. I met my half brother. Jordi i remember like it was yesterday we talked about everything. He is still a year older than me. I finally had a sibling that was around my age. In that same year I remember when my dad was still out and free. I remember that we were living in the same address. Summers would be nice and comfy and I wouldn't have to be from couch to couch. In 2012 I remember that I  didn't have to work. I was living like a princess. Daddy just asked " What you Want? You know what just take it the world is yours." I was my fathers favorite little girl. I was the youngest after all. My older Brother Sliverio was my father figure yet. He took a big role in Being there while i was going through school. My Dad and My Brother's really were my Heart and Soul wrapped in a big Cloth. My life revolved around them. Even though they risked their life and they didn't

Melting

Melting. Melting. My heart is like a ice burg it just drips in sorrow. Sorrow was a new thing that happen to me.  It was like a new persona in me.  My Heart was like a ice burg it just drops in Tears. Sad enough as I was so sad at the time that face with no expression. My heart would look at the dark shadow covering it it. Looked like the Grinch's Heart in cracks but still whole. Melting in my soul. Melting. JUST MELTING. My heart was a ice burg in the sun. Depression in glee looked at my face and said HI Imbecile. Depression was a Black sheet that covered my face. I covered my face in sorrow. Oh yes i was a Ice burg melting in sorrow sadness. I Saw the darkness take over me. Told me end this. You'll be happy. Go through that little door. My heart couldn't take it. Melting and I'm Melting.

Blank

Blank You don't believe. Why not believe? How can you believe? If you have nothing to believe in! I can't believe in nothing but that I had a light soul. I was a person who didn't gain much feeling towards myself. I was a person who was looked at differently.  My whole family called me '' Special". How though?  Is it because I say much. At a young age I Felt like I had an inner soul. My soul wave link would communicate! Tell me what to do. What to say. The inner soul would even call me " Retarded ". Question was I really am i what that should really tells me? As time went on I started school! Soul wave links... were kind of Stronger! Is like I attracted the children in school towards me. In school children made fun of e called me " Wolf .    I was a overly hairy girl. I wasn't happy with myself I was just a girl who was made fun of in school and at home. Yarlyn was just a sad child she was child. She never had her head